This interactive, 90-minute workshop is an excellent introduction into the world of blogging.
- Defining the purpose of a blog
- How to write a blog post
- Writing awesome blog titles
- What are tags & categories
- Blog post frequency & length
- Original content vs. duplicate content
- Using SEO in your blog
- Scheduling posts
- Blog campaigns
- The role of social media in blogging
Cost is $49.00 per person. Each pre-registered participant receives a free Blogging 101 Resource Book. For more details on workshop content, please visit our Blog Workshop page.
The next workshop is May 20, from 3:30-5:00pm at Globe University’s West-side campus, located at 1345 Deming Way, Middleton, WI 53562. Room #212.
Registration is now closed for this event.