With the current state of affairs, many small businesses are struggling.
If you’re one of them, one of the things you can do is turn your to-do list into your TODAY list.
Here’s what I mean:
- First, this is not about the small, minutia-centric to-do’s …
- This is about the things on your list that scare you, or that you possibly haven’t even identified yet — things that can evolve your business.
- And although these items may not fix your current situation in the blink of an eye, addressing these big to-do’s and actually doing them today can help you survive our current health scare AND transform your business so it’s stronger than it was before.
- There’s no silver bullet here, and there are no guarantees — but if you find yourself struggling, wondering what to do, and having time to actually do something — this time will be much better served being productive identifying, clarifying and acting on the big todo’s you can do TODAY.
- Tips on how to do this:
- Get together virtually (Hangouts, Skype, Zoom, or in-person) with other small businesses and form a mastermind where you can help each other evolve.
- Remember you are NOT alone in this, and this is not your fault
- Take care of yourself!
- Eat well
- Join a support group or find a therapist
- Sitting at home, ruminating over a negative situation or negative thoughts will NOT help … seriously
May the rest of your day be filled with positive energy, and solutions — no matter what you’re struggling with.
And until next time, be well …