And the purpose of this article is not to tell you what you already know. It’s to ask some simple, yet crucial questions …
- Are you dealing with your trauma?
- Are you living in awareness of your trauma and how it is affecting you?
- Are you in acceptance of it, or resisting it — just wishing it would go away?
- Are you considering how trauma is affecting your kids, spouse, family and friends?
- And when it comes to business and marketing — are you considering how the trauma we’re all experiencing is affecting your clients (customers)?
Regarding that last question … if you’re not addressing what your clients are going through, what they’re experiencing and struggling with … if you’re pushing out the same old marketing paraphernalia that was stale before there was a pandemic — then your business is in danger of becoming extinct, or at the very least less relevant.
This is NOT a time to panic. It’s a time to transform and start thinking about how you can help yourself heal — and truly acknowledge what your clients need.