In an effort to avoid this, here are Cuppa SEO’s eight ways to optimize your gratitude every day of the year.
- Be grateful for what you have
- Be grateful for what you’ve accomplished
- Stop focusing on what you don’t have
- Have a cup of coffee
- Stay away from difficult, negative people
- Try your best to look at problems as opportunities (ask yourself, “how can I make this a positive?”)
- Have another cup of coffee
- When in doubt, have another cup of coffee (it’s proven to lower the mortality rate, you know)
We hope these tips help optimize your gratitude!