Website Training: SEO • UX • Conversion
Based on the concepts and strategies in his book, A Holistic Guide to Online Marketing, Joey provides training services specifically geared toward improving your website’s performance in the areas of SEO, user experience and conversion — making it easier for your business to get found, build trust and turn website visitors into customers.
Long-term Benefits of Training Include …
- Improved SEO helps increase relevant traffic to your site by making it easier for you to get found on Google
- A better user experience means visitors are more likely to feel comfortable on your site and stick around
- Proven conversion strategies make it easy for website visitors take the next step in becoming customers, increasing your revenue
Website training can help your marketing team level up their SEO, user experience and conversion skills.
Joey’s program can give your team a comprehensive look into what each of these methodologies are, why they’re important, and how to effectively implement them — season after season, year after year — empowering your team to perform the work on their own.
Training is most effective when it’s hands-on, which is why Joey gives team members a chance to learn and apply these methodologies durning the training process. This helps with retention of information, and often provides opportunity for specific questions that lead to additional learning.
The following is what a full training looks like. Please note that individual trainings for each of the three methodologies are also available for organizations that only need help in a certain area.
- We’ll define what search engine optimization is, and why it’s important for your website. Your team will walk away with a deep, clear understanding of SEO.
- Next, we take a practical approach on how to APPLY search engine optimization to your website.
- In addition to examining real-world examples, team members will gain hands-on experience working with SEO.
- From keyword research — to actual implementation — we’ll go through the entire SEO process.
- We’ll define user experience, and why it’s important. Team members will gain a deep understanding of UX, and how to consistently create a positive UX on your website.
- We’ll take a practical approach on how to APPLY user experience to your website.
- We’ll examine real-world examples on what good and bad UX looks like.
- Writers and developers will gain hands-on experience working with UX.
- Website conversion will be clearly defined. We’ll also review how conversion is connected to user experience, and why both are such critical components to successful web design. Team members will gain a deep understanding of conversion, and how to consistently create effective calls-to-action.
- We’ll take a practical approach on how to APPLY conversion to your website.
- We’ll examine real-world examples of good and bad conversion.
- Writers and developers will gain hands-on experience working on conversion.
One month after our in-person consulting is complete, we’ll follow up with a 60-90 minute Zoom meeting to see how things are going.
Up to ten complimentary copies of A Holistic Guide to Online Marketing are provided to your team. The book serves as an in-depth review of the material we’ve covered together.
Get in Touch
Whether you’re ready to discuss hiring Joey for training services, or simply have questions, feel free to get in touch anytime!